Once upon a time, a client came to us asking to design a large stained and leaded glass domed ceiling so beautiful that everybody would lose their consciousness after seeing it. I designed a ceiling with hundreds of custom hand bevelled glass and crystal jewels of various sizes. The dome is very rich in various glass effects and creates a very unique experience for people under the dome.
- Materials: clear acid etched glass, Spectrum Granite, crystal jewels, custom hand bevelled glass, bevelled glass, steel frame
- Techniques: leaded glass, water jet cutting, cold polished glass
- Location: King City, Ontario
- Interior Design: Jadwiga Hagel
- Architect: Hicks Design Studio
- Design: classic, rosette, acanthus