A private estate in Scarsdale, New York beautifully renovated by Greenwich based architectural firm Granoff Architects welcomes the visitors and residents of the house with a double-height entrance foyer. Large vaulted stained and leaded glass lay light skylight made of white opal and ivory opal glasses with delicate color balance interacting with intricate geometric patterns and ornamental classic acanthus scrolls.
- Materials: White opal and ivory opal glass (spectrum), lead, steel frame
- Techniques: leaded glass
- Location: Scarsdale, New York
- Interior Design: Granoff Architects
- Construction management: Shepherd PMC
- Design: classic, rosette, acanthus