Built in 1905, this historic property in Scarsdale, New York was beautifully renovated by Greenwich-based architectural firm Granoff Architects for Mark and Lisa Bezos. The house is described as “one of the most beautiful homes in Scarsdale.” It welcomes the visitors and residents of the house with a double-height entrance foyer topped with large classic stained glass ceiling skylight.
Large vaulted stained and leaded glass lay light skylight made of white opal and ivory opal glasses with delicate color balance interacting with intricate geometric patterns and ornamental classic acanthus scrolls.
Press: Mark Bezos, Brother of the World’s Richest Man, Selling $11M Home in Scarsdale
- Materials: White opal and ivory opal glass (spectrum), lead, steel frame
- Techniques: leaded glass
- Location: Scarsdale, New York
- Interior Design: Granoff Architects
- Construction management: Shepherd PMC
- Design: classic, rosette, acanthus